The process of making the metal ware is complicated, with meticulous efforts going into the making of the products.
- The entire production cycle involves melting, casting, joining, scraping, engraving and polishing, and can take between four to six weeks.
- The artisans do the casting, moulding clay from sand, resin and oil in a certain proportion, to which borax is added to prevent the metal from sticking.
- This alloy is melted and solidified, and individual parts are also joined with soldering.
- After this, the surface is smoothened with sandpaper and rubbed with copper sulphate.
- This collection has, Brass fused with stainless steel
- Matt finishing
Dimension : S-29 X 7.1 X 2.9, M-32.7 X 7.4 X 3.9, L-35.1 X 7.1 X 3(cm)
NOTES FOR YOU
Cotton Apparel - Hand wash separately. Silk & Madhubani - Dry clean only. Baskets & Show Pieces - Clean with a wet cloth. For any other product - Please find the wash care in the product description.
Free shipping within India on orders valued above INR 4999. Shipping out of India is as per weight calculation at checkout.
Country of Origin - India
Gift Wrap Available
To gift wrap order, select the gift wrap check box on the cart page during checkout
30 Days Free Return
Okhai Apparels - 30 Days Free Return. On SALE - No Return Refund. Please Note - Custom Made Handicrafts - No Returns No Refund as mentioned in the product description.
Estimated Delivery Time
Okhai Apparel - 4-6 Working Days. Custom Handicrafts - 15 to 30 days as artisans make it after they receive the order.
The colours seen in the image may vary from the actual product due to different computer screen resolutions and displays. Dark colours may look lighter in direct sunlight.
Karamta Read Story