Wooden Log Box & Dhokra Flower Knob. This beautiful and unique log box has a lovely rustic appeal and has been made using refined raw wood and embellished with a Dhokra metal craft flower piece on the top of the box. The process entails creating the wooden piece out of logs of wood and crafting the wood carefully to retain the natural look and grains of the wood. Dhokra is amongst the oldest traditional techniques of metal casting in India, practiced for over 4,000 years. The lost wax technique, cire perdue dates back to pre-historic times of the Harappa and Mohenjodaro Civilizations. Entirely handcrafted, the unique 13 stage process of Dhokra / Bell Metal is an alloy of brass, nickel and zinc that gives an antique effects of the castings.
- Material : Wood & Brass
- Craft : Wood & Dhokra Craft
- State : West Bengal
- Colour : Brown & Dull Gold
- Measurements : Length - 8" x Height - 4" x Width - 5"
- Product weight : 960 grams
- Special Attention : These are handcrafted products made from logs of natural unfinished wood. Hence the grains in the wood may vary for each individual piece of the same item. Kindly allow for some difference in the appearance of the wood.
- Shipping Info : Dispatched in a maximum of 3 / 4 weeks. Returns accepted within 12 days of delivery.
- UOM : Pieces
Wipe with Soft, Damp Cloth. Brass can be cleaned with a brass cleaning agent.
NOTES FOR YOU
Cotton Apparel - Hand wash separately. Silk & Madhubani - Dry clean only. Baskets & Show Pieces - Clean with a wet cloth. For any other product - Please find the wash care in the product description.
Free shipping within India on orders valued INR 1101 and above.Shipping out of India is as per weight calculation at checkout.
Gift Wrap Available
To gift wrap order, select the gift wrap check box on the cart page during checkout
30 Days Free Return
Okhai Apparels - 30 Days Free Return. On SALE - No Return Refund. Please Note - Custom Made Handicrafts - No Returns No Refund as mentioned in the product description.
Estimated Delivery Time
Okhai Apparel - 4-6 Working Days. Custom Handicrafts - 15 to 30 days as artisans make it after they receive the order.
Do note that sometimes the colors on screen appear brighter.
Karamta Read Story